Monday, November 17, 2008

The business...

Our first task is going to be making up some guidelines for using this thing. Yeah, I know that sounds rather dull but I think we should have some incase things get crazy. What do you think?

Expand on these:

Share.
Don't write nasty stuff.
Don't be a nuisance.
Appreciate differences.
Respect.

Another thing, who should we let read our writing? Just us, people we invite or everybody?

What is the purpose of the blog!? Is it to publish our finished work, get feedback on drafts, to share silly stories, all of the above or something else?

What do you want my role to be? Should I be the teacher, or just another writer? I want you to participate freely, and with confidence so I want this blog to be as much yours as mine. Meaning, you can help design the layout and give feedback on my writing too.

That's all for now.

P.S. Post stuff, I don't want to feel like I'm talking to myself.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

This sounds interesting. What kind of class is this?

"Marbles class" is not a reference to a work by Hermann Hesse is it?